Mini Pizza Crumpet
- Tomato puree
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Your choice of toppings (bacon, ham, cherry tomatoes, tuna etc.)
Spread the tomato puree over the crumpets, top with mozzarella cheese then add your choice of toppings and sprinkle oregano on top. Grill for a few minutes under a hot grill, until the cheese is melted. Speedy and scrumptious! Here’ s a great selection of toppings for our crumpets:
- Cheese & Gherkin slices. What a collaboration!
- Smoked Salmon and hollandaise sauce. Very special!
- Raspberry or strawberry preserve, marmalade or lemon curd. JUST lovely!
- Chocolate spread. Luxurious!
- Cream cheese with a dollop of marmalade.
- Spreadable cheese with gooey marmite on top.
- Sliced or mashed banana, if liked, sprinkle cinnamon or nutmeg on top. Delicious!
- Crème freche with a drizzle of the best maple syrup. Amazing!
- Simple baked beans, but try sprinkling basil or coriander on top to posh it up!
- A lover or a hater? Vegemite, Marmite, any other yeast extract spread is fab!
- Or if keeping it simple you ‘JUST’ can’t beat butter, peanut butter, almond butter, honey or lashings of runny golden syrup!
Send us your ideas for toppings and favourite crumpet recipes and we’ ll feature them on this page.
Click here to send us a recipe or topping suggestion